It’s definitely a one-of-a-kind tiny home with all of the necessary amenities, including an ultra-tiny bathroom with flush toilet and shower. One of my favorite parts about it, is the way the entryway is setup. It’s so funky, it just makes me smile. See for yourself below and let us know what you think.
Don’t miss other tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Trash Barge Turned Tiny House
FULL Tour – Trash Barge turned Tiny House
- Trash Barge Tiny House
- Rent this Houseboat
- Deek’s new book Micro Living
- Upcoming Tiny House Workshops w/ Deek
Our big thanks to Deek for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roger’s Cottage, 675-sq.-ft. Retreat in Downtown Raleigh - October 15, 2020
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van - October 14, 2020
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat - October 14, 2020