More and more people are ditching the 9 to 5 so they can explore the country and travel. While we’ve seen tons of van conversions, what about setting up your truck bed for travel?
They have a few versions and packages — some are just simple truck bed tents, while others include the full lift kit and even a cot-style bed. You can see everything they sell here, but scroll below to see the lift kit in action! The automated lift only takes 30 seconds to go from road-ready to homey.
Don’t miss other tiny homes kind of like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Live in Your Truck with This Awesome Camping Kit
Here’s the “best of the best” kit with insulated sides.
You get headroom and extra length!
Their simpler (and cheaper) truck tent with no lifts.
Where would you take your truck home?
Here’s how you could outfit the interior.
VIDEO: 2019 Chevy Colorado TopperLift
- Solo Female Travelling New Zealand in Her Truck Home
- Marsha’s Temporary Truck Bed Tiny Home!
- 2 Years Living in a Box Truck Tiny Home Conversion
Our big thanks to TopperEZLift for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family of 5’s Tiny House & Woodworking Biz in TN - October 15, 2021
- Whimsical Tree Cabin near North Carolina Breweries - October 14, 2021
- Earthen Dome with European Soaking Tub - October 14, 2021