This is one of six cabana cottages on Tobacco Caye in the Stann Creek District of Belize which is near the Belize Barrier Reef.
It’s like an off-grid tiny house built right on the water! Would you stay in a little cabana like this or maybe even build one inspired by one of these?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes and cabanas kind of like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny Cabana Cottages Built Right on the Ocean in Belize
There are six private cabanas on the property, which is part of Belize’s Safe Corridor.
All of the cabanas are off-the-grid so there is limited power and no air-conditioning.
The cabanas all have private bathrooms with rainwater showers.
Each one also has a private deck with a hammock, chairs, and incredible Caribbean views.
All of the cabanas face north towards the Belize Barrier Reef.
Electricity here is generated using solar power, but there is also a generator for emergencies.
A great place to admire pelicans and other wildlife as they pass.
There are no restaurants on the island.
Instead, the hosts offer a daily meal plan for guests.
There is also a 24/7 on-site manager. This is definitely not a place where you get pampered, but it’s most definitely a place to get away from it all. How do you think you’d fare here?
- Cabanas in Belize
- Off-grid cottages/cabanas
- Belizean property with six over-the-water beach cabanas
- Each cabana has its own deck and bathroom with rainwater shower
- Surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Meal plans available for guests
- Solar-powered property with rainwater collection
- From 3,000 Sq. Ft. in Texas Suburbia to Trawler Boat Life: Family of 5
- 62-Step Spiral Staircase To This Incredible Off-Grid Treehouse
- Tru Form Tiny Builds Park Model Tiny House For Dillon Beach Resort
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses