From the outside, you’ll notice beautiful stone siding all around the base of the house and a gable-style metal roof with dormers for the loft. When you go inside, you’ll find an entirely wooden interior with a large loft bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom with a composting toilet.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny Stone Cottage on Wheels by SimBLISSity Tiny Homes
Images © Simblissity
This Tiny Stone Cottage On Wheels Is AMAZING…
The floors and ceilings are hardwood.
There’s a spacious lounge area with a U-shaped couch, built-in.
And, you’re surrounded by large windows. Up top, a ceiling fan to circulate your air.
Nearby, a fireplace if you need to cozy up and get warm.
The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops.
The floating staircase looks great… And I absolutely love that sitting area with a view. What a great place to write and plan your day, right?
Wow! These windows… With views like that, makes it easier to take a deep breath and be at peace with things. Or just forget, and pretend all is well.
This fireplace is awesome. I love getting to look at a fire.
The bathroom is wonderful! Look at the custom-sink!
The lighting in this tiny house is nice, I like how you can direct it to your art work.
Up in the loft, very cozy yet open and airy with the windows.
Wow, look at that staircase!
I’m a guy who likes to do his dishes with a view, and this fits the bill. All I could ask for is a bigger sink, but I think I could adapt.
This stovetop is perfect for a tiny house, isn’t it? Why have it take up more counter space? Hey, maybe that was the thinking behind the sink, too…
I love the custom-woodwork from SimBLISSity Tiny Homes…
More lighting details. Very important!
I just love how they covered the hitch with what is probably faux stone, but still super-beautiful.
Wow, who wouldn’t love how that looks?
Oh my, and with the boulders nearby.
What a beautiful tiny house, in such a beautiful setting.
This stone tiny house is on wheels!
Images © Simblissity
- 24′ x 8′ x 13’6″
- Simblissity 24′ Stone Cottage
- Custom-build for a client of theirs
- Designed as a mountain sanctuary, hence the large windows
- Features large, comfortable, seating/gathering area
- Finished with realistic faux stone tongue and groove siding (how amazing is that?)
- After it was parked, the wheels were removed, and faux stone skirting was added around the trailer to make it look even better
- The owners later contracted plumbing, off-grid solar, and other hook-ups
- According to SimBLISSity, they also contracted the cabinetry
- Flooring: acacia, hardwood
- Toilet: Separett composting
- Heat: Kozy Heat Propane Fireplace
- Learn more below!
Learn more about and get the plans: https://tinyhousetalk.com/tiny-house-plans-24-ft-aspen-thow-by-simblissity/
More Tiny Homes Kind Of Like This Built by SimBLISSity…
- Santa Fe Tiny House by SimBLISSity Tiny Homes
- The 35ft Valhalla Tiny House by Simblissity Tiny Homes
- Open Sol 24ft Tiny House on Wheels by SimBLISSity Tiny Homes
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO
You can share this tiny house story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022
- Her DIY Reclaimed Materials Tiny Home in Oregon - May 24, 2022