This is a tiny mountain cabin in Idyllwild, California in a mountain community called Pinecove.
It was originally built in 1935 and offers 475 square feet with two bedrooms and one bathroom plus a fenced in backyard.
Take the full tour for yourself below then let me know how you like or don’t like about it in the comments!
Tiny Mountain Cabin in Idyllwild, California
- 475 sq. ft.
- Idyllwild, California
- Riverside County
- Mountain community called Pinecove
- Built in 1935
- 7,841 sq. ft. lot
- Fenced in backyard
- Beautiful mature trees
- Vintage cabin style
- Shed on the property
- Walking distance to laundromat and convenience store
If you’re interested, learn more about this vintage cabin with land over at Estately.
What do you think of this little cabin? Do you want me to show you more like these in the future?
Our big thanks to Candace Ramirez for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Real Estate Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Rare Bambi Airstream Turned into 80 Sq. Ft. Mobile Office - February 19, 2019
- Tiny house with ground floor bedroom and large kitchen - February 18, 2019
- 1967 VW Microbus Renovated by Zenbox Design - February 18, 2019