It’s always fun to see something totally new in the tiny house world, and this cottage on wheels really fits the bill. It’s incredibly compact, but what stands out is the roof that actually collapses down for transport or maintenance! There’s also a deck built onto the trailer for outdoor living.
Right now, the builder hasn’t finished the interior because he plans to sell the home, and is offering to complete it to the client’s preference, or sell it as-is. The basic design has a large downstairs room, and a loft for sleeping. What do you think of the roof?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this for sale, join our Free Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Totally One-Of-A-Kind Tiny Home Design!
Here’s the tiny house with the roof lowered.
The current unfinished state of the interior.
This is the reclaimed trailer he used.
- Asking price (if left unfinished inside):£9950 (~ $12,217)
- Loft bed which has enough headroom for two adults to sit up in bed and read a book or watch TV
- Small landing alongside the bed platform has full headroom.
- 70 sq ft on the ground floor
- Space for a shower/WC compartment, small kitchen and dinette
- Overall size is 2.4m (8ft) x 6m (20ft) including its own on-board ‘patio’.
- Long sloping roof has an 8ft x 4ft panel of translucent triple-wall polycarbonate which provides thermal insulation as well as letting in light
- Fully insulated and has double-glazed windows (toughened glass).
- The roof pod can be lowered to facilitate transport
- Roof surfaces are sheathed in glassfibre (with a 25-year guarantee).
- Twin axle Al-Ko galvanised caravan chassis on which the cottage is mounted and which is in full working order is not new.
- Yaletown THOW with Media Room, Wall Oven & Dishwasher
- Cottage Tiny House by Den Outdoors
- The Outpost Tiny House by Den Outdoors
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Indie Electronica Duo’s Micro Van Conversion - December 1, 2022
- Custom and Colorful: 28-ft. Kootenay by Tru Form Tiny - December 1, 2022
- Family Downsizes and Travels in their Bus Conversion - November 30, 2022