To make Tiny House Talk better and more of a helpful/interesting resource, I’m planning video interviews with those who have built their own tiny houses or have gone through the struggles of getting rid of their stuff and moving into any form of a smaller, less normal space.
If this is you, and you’re excited about what you’ve done, let’s get together for a quick video chat so we can inspire others.
So since I didn’t have many updates for you guys this week, I’ll be giving you links to what else has been going on in the crazy world of tiny houses (plus my usual video):
- Derek’s got a new hilarious video that shows you how to stash your hash, silver, gold or cash (you can watch this one right here on THT)
- Ryan found a 78 square foot apartment he shared over at his site, The Tiny Life (this is the smallest apartment I’ve ever seen I think…)
- Kent shows you the tiniest professionally-made caravan I’ve ever seen… and it gets pulled by an electric mobility scooter (yeah)
See ya guys!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK - June 2, 2023
- The Redwood Tiny House: A Spacious and Luxurious Home on Wheels - May 29, 2023
- Game Changer in Electric Camper Vans: The ePro by Maxwell Vehicles - May 28, 2023
I was looking for a Trike bicycle and came across this video. Here is the link. http://www.terratrike.com/pots.php#DanPrice
Dan Price (Part Of The Solution – Episode 1) would be a neat interview, and may be more of his Hobbit Hole house. Simplicity also falls in with your latest.
Keep up the good work,
Thank you Craig, I’ll look into it now!
…Whoa, what a neat little hobbit house he’s got there. That’s awesome. Thank you so much for sharing that. Would def be an interesting interview
Would do that interview if you want! dan price 541-398-1431 I have a new ebook called My Tiny House out now.