To make Tiny House Talk better and more of a helpful/interesting resource, I’m planning video interviews with those who have built their own tiny houses or have gone through the struggles of getting rid of their stuff and moving into any form of a smaller, less normal space.
If this is you, and you’re excited about what you’ve done, let’s get together for a quick video chat so we can inspire others.
So since I didn’t have many updates for you guys this week, I’ll be giving you links to what else has been going on in the crazy world of tiny houses (plus my usual video):
- Derek’s got a new hilarious video that shows you how to stash your hash, silver, gold or cash (you can watch this one right here on THT)
- Ryan found a 78 square foot apartment he shared over at his site, The Tiny Life (this is the smallest apartment I’ve ever seen I think…)
- Kent shows you the tiniest professionally-made caravan I’ve ever seen… and it gets pulled by an electric mobility scooter (yeah)
See ya guys!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Famous Comedian, Tom Green, Joins Van Life - November 23, 2020
- They’re Building Two-Bedroom Tiny Homes In Other People’s Backyards - November 19, 2020
- List of New Zealand Tiny House Builders - November 18, 2020