Last Sunday I gave you a round up of the previous week’s recent post which also includes what you might have missed around the web related to tiny houses and simple living.
So here are last week’s Tiny House Talk posts:
- Tiny House Video (just 38 seconds)
- Crazy People in Tiny Houses
- Northwestern’s “Off Grid” Tiny House Project
And here are some featured posts that I think you’d like from around the web and our friends:
- Tammy on Storage in a Tiny House
- Deek is selling his Micro-Hut (can make for storage for your tiny place)
- Building Your Own Tiny House with Mike and Lisa (screenshots and video)
- Kent announces Tumbleweed’s new Box Bungalows for the first time
Since I live in Florida I get to see plenty of travelers come down from all over. One of them being this nicely converted box truck that now serves as an RV… It still had the lift gate in the back too.
If you enjoyed this post you can help me out by simply sharing it with your crew. Just use the Facebook and Twitter button provided for you below! Thanks for your support.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020