It has tons of windows that let in plenty of light and allow you to really enjoy the beauty of the outdoors. There’s a convertible sofa that doubles as a second bed, while the main bedroom is in the loft.
The kitchen is compact since there’s food available on site, and the bathroom covers all the bases!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
20 Foot Tiny House Built w/ Vacation in Mind
The green trim looks stunning against a natural background
Stunning spruce paneling brings so much light.
That yellow couch is the perfect pop of color!
And it becomes another sleeping area.
Lots of space to sit and eat in such a little space.
What’s for dinner?
Meals are provided at the vacation spot where the THOW sits, thus the compact kitchen.
Staircase doubles as open storage.
Nice hanging area when you first walk in.
Hang up your coat and get comfy!
Composting toilet in the bathroom.
Love this tiny sink.
The loft looks incredibly spacious.
What a cool combination of shingles and clapboards.
What do you think?
- Baluchon trailer with paint option.
- Useful length 6 meters.
- Spruce class 2.
- Cotton, linen and hemp for the floor, the walls
- and the ceiling.
- WINDOWS AND DOOR
- Mixed wood / aluminum joinery.
- Double glazing.
- HARDWARE STORE
- RAIN GUARD AND STEAM BRAKE
- Proclimat rain screen and OuatEco vapor barrier (hygrovariable).
- De Dietrish electric hot water tank , Klarstein refrigerator. Electric heating.
- PARQUET / FLOOR
- Heat treated solid Landes pine and solid spruce.
- Blades screwed onto joists and glazed.
- Aluminum trays with standing joints.
- Cladding cedar with
- UV saturator. Aluminum trays covering with standing joints.
- É white raw Picea natural planed spruce.
- Solid oak and spruce.
- Lunos double-flow CMV + air extractor.
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Legrand switchgear and LED lighting.
- A Nautical Baluchon Build in Brittany
- Road Runner Tiny House by Baluchon
- Kiwi Tiny House Vacation Built By Baluchon
Our big thanks to Baluchon for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Jonathan and Curtis’ 100% Solar Bus Life Retirement - September 18, 2021
- Sand Pebble Cottage on Cape Cod - September 18, 2021
- Outer Banks Art Deco Geodesic Dome Home - September 17, 2021