This is Guillaume’s custom-built THOW by Baluchon that has a real music studio inside so he can work where he lives! Awesome.
The tiny house has lots of nautical additions that Guillaume loves, and even vaguely resembles a boat from the outside. The lofts connected by a footbridge are a cool feature of this home. There’s a compact kitchen at one end of the house, with a little washing machine tucked under the countertop.
Enjoy the photo tour below! Baluchon builds are only available in France, but you can check out the website here.
Don’t miss other quality tiny homes like this for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
This Tiny House Has a Real Music Studio
Here’s the music studio in the living room space.
The blue cabinets and walls are gorgeous!
I’m impressed with how much they fit into this little kitchen!
What’s better than jars? I just love this aesthetic.
This storage solution is perfect.
Here’s the hidden washing machine.
Another look at the recording studio.
A flip-up table with window views.
Time to eat!
One side of the connected lofts.
Look at all that DVD storage!
Guest bed area.
View from the loft.
Basic shower stall.
Here’s the composting dry toilet.
- Baluchon trailer with paint option.
- Useful length 6 meters.
- Spruce class 2.
- Cotton, linen and hemp for the floor, the walls
- and the ceiling.
- WINDOWS AND DOOR
- Mixed wood / aluminum joinery.
- Double glazing.
- HARDWARE STORE
- RAIN GUARD AND STEAM BRAKE
- Proclimat rain screen and OuatEco vapor barrier (hygrovariable).
- De Dietrich electric water heater , washing machine, Klarstein refrigerator, Sauter hotplates .
- Road Runner Tiny House by Baluchon
- Anne-Claire’s Green Titmouse THOW by Baluchon
- Tiny Hauméa House with Cat Door by Baluchon
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Nomad Settles Down to Tiny House Village in Austin - January 22, 2022
- Traditional ‘Trullo’ Home in Italy With Stone-Coned Roof! - January 22, 2022
- Round, Two-Bedroom ‘Ula’ Cottage in Kenya - January 21, 2022