Today I’ll introduce you to a blog on tiny house living in Idaho called A Great Leap in the Dark by Keith and April.
- The home is less than 220 square feet
- Serves all basic necessities
- Wood frame
That concludes the first post, see you tomorrow if anyone is there!
Update: Just added a photo to this post on 12/13/12.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 523 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cabin with Land in Spur, TX – $60k - February 16, 2019
- Family Goes from 2500 Sq. Ft. to a Tiny House - February 15, 2019
- Anti-Minimalist Tiny House: A Tiny Home Built for a Maximalist? - February 14, 2019