I found this house in Grand Cayman Island while traveling earlier this year. It’s located close to the 7 mile beach across the street from a gas station.
One of the reasons I created this blog is to feature what’s going on in the online and offline world of tiny houses, alternative energy, simplicity, and travel. So here are some links for today:
- Joseph Sandy is giving away his 350 square foot tiny house plans (free)
- Idaho Dugout House Being Rebuilt
- An Interview with Kent Griswold of the Tiny House Blog
- A Little Cob House in Arizona
- Tiny House Hunting Round 1
Stealth RVing, Van Dwelling, and Trailers
- Stealth parking in vans and trailers
- Husband and Wife living in a class B RV (van)
- Glenn’s summer adventure living in his class B RV (van)
- Stealth Van Dweller
Simplicity and Being Frugal
- Can you fit life into your backpack?
- Simplify your stuff: Choose the classics
- You have succeeded in life when…