I found this house in Grand Cayman Island while traveling earlier this year. It’s located close to the 7 mile beach across the street from a gas station.
One of the reasons I created this blog is to feature what’s going on in the online and offline world of tiny houses, alternative energy, simplicity, and travel. So here are some links for today:
- Joseph Sandy is giving away his 350 square foot tiny house plans (free)
- Idaho Dugout House Being Rebuilt
- An Interview with Kent Griswold of the Tiny House Blog
- A Little Cob House in Arizona
- Tiny House Hunting Round 1
Stealth RVing, Van Dwelling, and Trailers
- Stealth parking in vans and trailers
- Husband and Wife living in a class B RV (van)
- Glenn’s summer adventure living in his class B RV (van)
- Stealth Van Dweller
Simplicity and Being Frugal
- Can you fit life into your backpack?
- Simplify your stuff: Choose the classics
- You have succeeded in life when…
The following two tabs change content below.
Alex is a contributor and editor for TinyHouseTalk.com and the always free Tiny House Newsletter. He has a passion for exploring and sharing tiny homes (from yurts and RVs to tiny cabins and cottages) and inspiring simple living stories. We invite you to send in your story and tiny home photos too so we can re-share and inspire others towards a simple life too. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023