What an adorable cozy cabin in North Carolina! This spot will make a great tiny house vacation for a couple or a few friends. It comfortably sleeps 3 with its lofts connected by breezeway.
Downstairs there’s a small table, and a kitchen with everything you need to cook up a meal minus an oven. You can warm up by the wood-burning stove, and then take a good book to the reading nook with a cup of hot cocoa.
Outside there are hiking trails, a babbling brook, and a fire pit for warmer days. You can book this spot on HipCamp here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Lofted Tiny Cabin In the Woods Sleeps 3
The blue trim on the inside is so fun.
The downstairs area is partially open to the upper lofts.
The kitchen has everything except an oven.
Pretty dishware on open shelves.
A magical reading nook, which is what everyone needs.
Stay toasty and warm by the wood-burning stove.
The little bathroom is inside (yay no outhouse).
Flushing toilet and a shower.
Plenty of natural light over the vanity in daytime.
Good for a shower after a day of hiking.
The connected lofts have a twin and queen bed, respectively.
Love the beadboard ceiling.
View looking down from the loft.
Little covered porch so you can enjoy a cup of coffee outside.
Bring a hammock and sleep in the trees.
The quiet brook is perfect for setting the scene.
- Designed and built by architect, Jesse Plaster.
- Cozy loft style design, set back in the woods on our property
- Placed next to a creek, with a nice stone fire ring to really enjoy the outdoors
- Heated by a wood burning stove
- Next to the house are logging roads that allow you to hike the Ripshin Mountains.
- The house fits 3 comfortably.
- The open loft provides a falling hazard for young ones. Because of that, we do not allow children under the age of 10 to climb the ladder or sleep upstairs.
- Cooking pots, pans, utensils are supplied, along with paper products and linens.
- There are two burners in the kitchen, a toaster oven, coffee maker, and a small smokey Joe charcoal grill.
- Wood burning private sauna that your able to reserve.
- Oak Cabin for a Family Vacation in the Poconos
- Tiny Cabin Glamping at Moon in the Pond Farm
- Ottawa Cabin on the Bay: Off-Grid Vacation
Our big thanks to Angela for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- His Stealth, Wheelchair-access Cargo Camper with a Lift Bed - June 28, 2022
- Seth’s Pine Cabin Van Conversion - June 28, 2022
- They Got Married and Built a $35k School Bus Tiny House - June 27, 2022