I made these tiny house floor plans a while back.
I never got around to publishing them until now.
It’s based on a 19′ by 8′ dimension making it a roomy tiny house.
I hope you enjoy and please let me know your favorite in the comments down below.
I know the loft view isn’t perfect–somehow I messed up with dimensions and missed the wood flooring–but I think you get the idea. I’ll get better I promise.
These floor plans give you a visual of what living in a tiny house would be like. It’s also good for organizing/planning furniture, kitchens, bathrooms and windows.
Want more tiny house floor plans?
Download my latest eBook called, The Little Book of Tiny House Floor Plans, it’s free.
You’ll learn all the why’s and how‘s on tiny houses.
There are color pictures, models, and fascinating explanations on each.
Check out other tiny house floor plans:
- 178 Sq. Ft. Single Level Floor Plan Tiny House for $35k (Update: Price Lowered to $29k)
- Rae Rickman’s 8×12 Tiny House Floor Plan
- Manitoba 636 sq. ft. Floor Plan/Designs
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- HALF OFF: EPIC Spartan Royal Mansion 40-Foot Trailer RENOVATION… Originally From 1948! - March 31, 2020
- Couple’s Gypsy-Inspired Tiny House (Now Available) - March 30, 2020
- Tampa Bay ESCAPE Tiny House Village Sneak Peek! - March 25, 2020