This is a showroom model of a THOW by Tiny House Cottages that’s for sale at a $10,000 discount.
The design features a front door leading into the kitchen, which I really like. Instead of two smaller lofts, this model features one huge loft with a connecting bridge and a fun diamond-shaped window. Great for a family, or to have one side for sleeping and the other for closet space/storage. Get all the details below!
Tiny House Cottage Showroom Model For Sale (Discount!)
From the builder:
We currently have one brand new overstock showroom unit available for huge discount its 9′ x 24′ 376 sq ft. Dual loft modern caravan The unit is currently fully finished on the exterior and interior complete on trailer with appliances normal price $65,450 but on sale for $55,450. Feel free to give us a call or email with any further questions or to reserve this unit at the discounted price only have one available
- Trim package Fascia doors and windows
- Custom lapboard siding and stain
- life time warranty architectural roof shingles
- ¾ OSB tongue and groove sub floor
- Harwood floors hand-scraped hickory
- Full water heater and appliances fridge stove washer dryer
- Lifetime warranty composite roof shingles slate grey
- Stair well storage custom hard wood floors
- Dual lofts
- (1) Dual axle mobile floor system
- Feel Free to give us a call or email today to get an exact custom quote delivered to your zip code anywhere in the United States
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Brikawood Studio Kit: Build A House with Wooden Bricks - March 26, 2017
- Eco Casita on Las Vegas Urban Homestead Permaculture Food Forest - March 26, 2017
- 30 Ft. 3-Axle Trailer For Sale in WA - March 26, 2017