This is an announcement for Tiny House Collaborative’s Workshop in Washington, D.C. on March 18-19.
You’ll get two full days of talks covering tiny house planning, lifestyle, design and building:
Learn what it takes to build a tiny house and decide whether tiny house living is for you. In this workshop by members of the Tiny House Collaborative, you will have the opportunity to learn from experienced tiny house builders, designers and advocates through presentations, hands-on design activities, Q&A sessions, house tours, round-table discussions and more!
Tiny House Collaborative’s Workshop, Washington, D.C.
Here’s a taste of topics:
- Intro to tiny houses & “Is tiny right for you?”
- Major decisions overview
- Planning your build – budget, construction, DIY
- Intro to tiny house design & design exercises
- Framing & basic building techniques
- Plumbing, electrical & propane systems
- Toilet & gray water options – composting and more!
- Thermal envelope – insulation and ventilation
- Zoning issues, regulations – how and where to park or build
- Layout considerations and design tricks
- Lifestyle design – appliances, pets, relationships and more!
Get the Early Bird Discount until Feb 15th: $349 for Single Person or Two People for $600
Standard Price: $399 per person or $700 for two people. Learn more and sign up here!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Workshops Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Lil Red Tiny House: Video Tour with Tiny Houses Australia - May 26, 2017
- Lightweight Gypsy Wagon For Sale from Woolywagons - May 26, 2017
- Alberta A-Frame Small Home Design - May 26, 2017