I found this small kitchen to be so unique so I wanted to share it with you guys. I ran into it in one of Ikea’s new websites Ikea Family Live which feature a new design idea every week.
Notice the chalkboard on the wall. I’d love to have that somewhere in my apartment to write notes, brainstorm, and set up reminders I can’t ignore. 🙂
Click over to their website to check out the rest of the pictures of this tiny cozy kitchen. The link opens in a new window.
Notice there is also a video tour you can check out of the place once you visit their site. Let me know what you think!
Photo credit: Ikea Family Live
Check out these other articles about tiny house kitchens:
- Life in 120 Square Feet: My Tiny House Kitchen
- 275 Sq. Ft. Tiny House with Separate Industrial Kitchen
- What It’s Like in a Tiny House Kitchen
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Family Goes from 2500 Sq. Ft. to a Tiny House - February 15, 2019
- Anti-Minimalist Tiny House: A Tiny Home Built for a Maximalist? - February 14, 2019
- Tiny Modern Pod Cabin with Wood-Burning Stove in Falun, Sweden - February 13, 2019