From the same designers of the Walking House we have what N55 calls SMALL TRUCK.
But I like to call it the Tiny Bicycle Powered Truck.
It’s powered by a bicycle with the assistance of a 200 watt electric motor that can be recharged via solar power.
The design offers a few ideas for usage:
- Small Truck
- Micro Farm (chickens, hens, plants, vegetables)
- Micro Dwelling (turns into sleeping quarters)
- Micro Kitchen
Here are some screenshots thanks to N55
View more pictures and info at the links below to N55.
Photo credit: N55
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 850-sq.-ft. Small House Built Legally As An ADU In Los Angeles - June 16, 2021
- Daisy Chain Book Co.’s Bookstore Van Build - June 16, 2021
- Stealth And Modern Dodge Ram ProMaster Van Build For Sale! - June 15, 2021