From the same designers of the Walking House we have what N55 calls SMALL TRUCK.
But I like to call it the Tiny Bicycle Powered Truck.
It’s powered by a bicycle with the assistance of a 200 watt electric motor that can be recharged via solar power.
The design offers a few ideas for usage:
- Small Truck
- Micro Farm (chickens, hens, plants, vegetables)
- Micro Dwelling (turns into sleeping quarters)
- Micro Kitchen
Here are some screenshots thanks to N55
View more pictures and info at the links below to N55.
Photo credit: N55
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roger’s Cottage, 675-sq.-ft. Retreat in Downtown Raleigh - October 15, 2020
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van - October 14, 2020
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat - October 14, 2020