This is a tiny beach cottage in Florida with land that’s listed for sale. It’s in Nokomis, Florida which is part of Sarasota County.
It’s a 450 square foot little home that was originally built in 1973. Unfortunately, it’s really pricey at $575,000 but that’s because it’s located really close to the beach (quick walking distance). If you can afford it, it could be a really amazing little home!
Take the full tour, learn more about it below and then let me know what you think about it in the comments. Do you want me to share more places like this with you?
Tiny Beach Cottage on Casey Key… Steps to the Florida Gulf Beaches and Also Has Separate Garage Structure on the Property
- 450 sq. ft.
- “Lowest price home on Casey Key”
- Built in 1973
- Privacy fence
- Newer windows
- Separate garage rear of property
- Second story of garage finished as bonus room
- 10,727 sq. ft. lot
If you’re interested, learn more over at the listing on Estately!
Our big thanks to Candace Ramirez for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Real Estate Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Pro Snowboarder Turns Old $5,000 Fire Truck into His Rolling Tiny House - November 15, 2018
- The Penny Tiny House by Cheeky Monkey Tiny Houses: A 20ft THOW with a Main Floor Bedroom! - November 15, 2018
- Renovated 1968 30ft Airstream Sovereign For Sale in San Francisco - November 14, 2018