You’re invited to the Third Annual Tiny House Festival in Tennessee, hosted by United Tiny House. Two amazing days packed full of tiny house tours, workshops, food and live entertainment!
Just pay $10/person (under 12, FREE) and get admission for both days (August 14-15) to hear a number of speakers discuss everything from how to use your tiny home to make money on Airbnb, to how to find a legal spot to put your tiny. You’ll get to hear from real tiny-house-dwellers about the joys and challenges of living mini, and more.
You can get tickets here and start planning your trip!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Get Your Tickets to This Nashville Tiny House Festival
This Skoolie is one of the tiny homes the festival organizers use as an Airbnb.
Here’s a picture from one of their yurt!
The awesome couple who runs the festival! John and Fin Kernohan
- Tiny houses, skoolies, vardos, DIYs, professional builds, and private-home owners.
- Speakers & presentations
- Live entertainment, vendors, artisans, food trucks, and more!
- $10.00 now online ($20.00 at the gate — may sell out)
- 2 Day Admission pass
- August 14-15, 2021
- ALL military (active, retired, and discharged), firefighters and on-scene emergency responders, badged-law enforcement, and children (12 years of age and under) ALL have FREE admission!
- Session on Finding Legal Parking
- Session on using your tiny house for Airbnb
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Tiny Cabin Wanderer: From ‘Big House’ to Tiny Life - October 18, 2021
- North Carolina Treehouse on a Vegetarian Retreat Center - October 17, 2021
- Eco-Friendly Moon Lodge Yurt w/ Milky Way Views - October 16, 2021