Greg & Jess have been living #vanlife for more than three years now — two of which, they lived in a professionally-built rig. But they ended up tackling a DIY build to see if they wanted to convert vans for a living. While their van looks awesome (especially the welded steel cabinets), the experience taught them they wanted to find a different way to earn income!
The couple had high-paying jobs and saved up a sizable nest egg in mutual funds for their retirement. Now they need about $24k per year to keep their lifestyle afloat, and are getting creative finding seasonal and remote work to make it happen. Enjoy the tour!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Function Over Form in their DIY Promaster Conversion
They keep a motorcycle on the back and surf boards on the side.
Their bed is on lifts, and giant drawers pull out from their garage.
VIDEO: DIY Promaster w/ Welded Steel Cabinetry
- Follow the Couple on Instagram
- Subscribe to their YouTube Channel (Drifter Journey)
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours
- Four Years of Eco-Friendly Vanlife
- Asteroid of Happiness Van Conversion by B Box Motorhome
- His 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan Camper: The Roberta Vandar
Our big thanks to Erika & Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From Soul-Sucking Job to Full-Time Musician Buslife - October 19, 2021
- 300 Sq. Ft. Leaf Treehouse at HoneyTree Farm - October 19, 2021
- The Tiny Cabin Wanderer: From ‘Big House’ to Tiny Life - October 18, 2021