Check out this awesome new house for sale:
The Wabi-sabi tiny house was built in 2018 in Terrebonne and Portland, Oregon. The shell was built with the help of professional builders at @harmonwickedwoodworking. The owner then finished the interior with lots of hand-crafted love. The design employs a multi-level design, with the main room raised by 22″. This creates drop-downs into the the bathroom and kitchen, with the two lofts creating a third level. The tiny tea nook looking out a large window below the secondary loft adds even another level. Combined with the hardwood French Doors, dropped axles for 4 extra inches of height, an abundance of windows, the levels make the house feel spacious. An added bonus is that there is a huge space under the main floor for storage.
Pictures and builder contact are below after the photo tour!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny Home w/ Custom Woodwork for Sale: $80K
Couch under casement windows and the mini-split.
The living room is up higher than the kitchen, with storage underneath.
That ladder leads to the loft lounge area.
Here’s a panorama to show you the loft.
There’s a skylight for additional lighting.
The kitchen with exposed beams.
The bathroom on the other side of the house.
There’s a projector screen for movie night.
Some aerial rings if you want to get energy out.
Super cool fan.
The secondary loft has two levels.
Railings keep you safe on the stairs.
Office area looks out.
I imagine you’ll get a good breeze.
Beautiful farmhouse sink.
Here’s the loft.
Subway tile shower.
Stunning doors let you enjoy nice weather.
There’s more not-insulated storage here.
What do you think?
- Contact: [email protected]
- Located in Everson, WA
- Efficient mini-split for heating and cooling.
- There is a backup propane heater in case the electricity goes out.
- ERV for air circulation.
- 20in 4 burner stove with oven. Did not skimp on the oven.
- Large (for a tiny) fridge combo
- Small washer/dryer combo. Every now and then I’ll go to the laundromat.
- 4gpm Tankless water heater.
- Projector and 72in screen
- Ring security system
- Triple-axled with dropped axles installed
- 51” bedroom loft at the highest point
- Main floor raised 19”: 8’x7’x19” storage area underneath
- Other hidden cubbies elsewhere
- Small coat closet
- Bedroom wardrobe in the bedroom
- Mini non-insulated shed sits on the trailer tongue
- Main bedroom loft is a very spacious 10’x10’, with two large 5’x2.5’ windows.
- Reading/tea drinking/movie watching nook with a large casement window looking out the front of the house, which leads to the secondary loft that works well as a lounge.
- Live-edge Chestnut countertop
- 5’ shower enclosure and sink
- Standard composting toilet setup is enclosed in maple hardwood
- Full-body mirror is hung on the sliding door
- Copper piping is exposed here and there and the shower ceiling is made from epoxied cherry and maple.
- All fixtures come with the house
- Nordic Abode 8×22 THOW For Sale: $34.5K
- One Tiny House, Three Designs, The Tagish by Teacup Tiny Homes
- All New N1: Mid-Century Modern Tiny Home From ESCAPE
Our big thanks to Ramsel for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses