Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Stay In The Rudolph at Leavenworth Tiny House Village
A bit of a class clown, Rudolf’s playful demeanor leaves him loved by many. He is overly friendly and can make even the shyest individual feel welcome. Though he’s certainly a people person, Rudolf enjoys his me time, specifically in nature. He finds solace in the winter months and is most active when there’s snow on the ground. Skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, sleigh rides, Rudolf loves it all! Sleeps 4-5.
- Loft with one queen bed and one twin bed
- Pullout couch on first floor
- Kitchen Double burner induction cooktop
- Apartment style refrigerator
- Full Bathroom 32×32 standing shower no tub
- No washer/dryer (available on site)
- Linens included
- Heat and A/C
- TV Basic Cable
- BBQ/Charcoal grill
- Picnic Table
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- New Hampshire Tiny House With Birch-Tree Wall Art - September 24, 2021
- Restaurant Chef & His Full-Time Stationary Bus Life - September 23, 2021
- Bussy McBusFace: Couple’s Skoolie w/ DIY Mosaic Shower & Dutch Door - September 23, 2021