I love a tiny vacation spot that’s truly unique, and this lighthouse-themed tiny cottage is just the kind of place to give you a one-of-a-kind experience.
You walk into the main living/sleeping area, which includes a queen bed (on the ground floor) and seating. There are gorgeous valley views from your window! Inside the “lighthouse” you’ll find the kitchen area, and the cottage also includes a bathroom and outdoor hot tub.
To book your stay, head over to the Airbnb listing!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Lighthouse-Themed Tiny Vacation Spot is One-Of-A-Kind
The bedroom with a ship painting, of course.
Sitting area by the kitchen.
I love how the ceiling looks boat-like.
Entrance to the Lighthouse.
Some kitchen essentials.
Lots of lovely open shelving.
The washer and dryer are a nice convenience.
Towel warmer in the bathroom! Luxurious.
Gorgeous hardwood everywhere.
Huge shower stall with tilework.
Bedroom door with windows for the view.
Now, who wouldn’t want to wake up to that?
There’s also a TV.
Outdoor hot tub patio.
And the light at night!
- The kitchen has a toaster, crockpot, and microwave.
- A scenic thirteen to fifteen-minute drive gets one to the coastal village of Gold Beach.
- Easy beach access is just a two or three-minute drive to the Ophir rest area
- Hiking trails and other adventures are all close by and an easy drive.
- Queen bedroom
- Gorgeous views
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Private outside area with hot tub, spa towels, and patio set.
- Tiny Lighthouse Cabin: Yolo County Cabin
- Pet-Friendly Tiny House Vacation With Dog-Park in Waldport, Oregon
- Hobbit-like Home in a Wild French Garden: Vacation Bliss!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Theresa’s Manwaring Mini Mansion for the Family Farm - September 27, 2021
- Heather’s 2-Bedroom Tiny Cabin on Wheels - September 26, 2021
- Six Years on Her 70s Party Boat Turned Tiny Home - September 25, 2021