Charles and Bob live in “The Hermitage,” a stunning stacked-log park model tiny house that features a spacious screened-in porch with an attached dog run. It was built by Green River Log Cabins in South Carolina.
For about six years during his adult life, Charles was a monk. The name “Hermitage” is meant to reflect some of the spiritual tranquility he found during that time of his life. And tranquil is exactly how to describe their property. It’s surrounded by trees and feels perfectly secluded.
Inside the home you’ll find live-edge cedar counter tops, a downstairs bedroom with built-in wardrobes and tons of lovely log-cabin decor. Enjoy the Tiny Home Tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Log Cabin Filled with Live-Edge Countertops
This awesome archway leads to their front door.
View from the loft (which they use for storage).
VIDEO: Tiny House w/ Downstairs Bedroom
- River Bend Log Cabin in Tennessee
- Verve Park Model Tiny House by Tru Form Tiny
- Field & Honey Scandinavian Log Cabin in NC
Our big thanks to Emily for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Tiny Cabin Wanderer: From ‘Big House’ to Tiny Life - October 18, 2021
- North Carolina Treehouse on a Vegetarian Retreat Center - October 17, 2021
- Eco-Friendly Moon Lodge Yurt w/ Milky Way Views - October 16, 2021