Here’s The Endeavor, a tiny house built by Aspire Tiny Homes that’s now for sale. This one has a coveted downstairs bedroom, as well as a loft bedroom for extra sleeping or storage.
It has a compact kitchen with a convection oven and larger refrigerator. In the living room there’s room for a comfortable couch, and there’s an RV toilet (can be swapped out for composting) and shower stall in the bathroom.
The whole home has a sleek and modern aesthetic, and is for sale in Portage, Michigan for $58.5K. Contact the seller at [email protected].
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Aspire Tiny Homes 28.5’ x 8.5’ Width THOW For Sale
The galley kitchen on the back wall here.
There’s a convection oven and microwave (you could keep a hot plate in the cabinet).
This cutting board over the sink gives you extra counterspace.
A flip up table for eating meals.
Love the grey tile backsplash!
Here’s the view from the front door.
Comfortable couch in the living room area.
Using the ceiling height for some good extra storage.
Lovely downstairs bedroom with a large window.
Vanity and shelving in the bathroom.
RV toilet and shower stall.
Even a little towel ledge. Too cute.
Here’s the secondary loft bedroom.
I just love this door! How fun.
- OVERALL BUILDING SPECS:
- Dimensions: 28.5’ Length, 8.5’ Width, 13.2’ Height
13K lb GVW Heavy Duty Trailer made by Michigan Trailer Sales
- EXTERIOR BUILDING SPECS:
- Roof – Pro snap Hidden Fastener (standing seam), superior hail resistance, 40 year paint warranty
Trim is mix of Ply Gem PVC and red cedar. Siding is Vinyl Board and Batten
Wall/Ceiling Insulation – Rockwool Comfortbatt (fire and water resistant + Green Guard gold certified)
Floor Insulation – 3.5 inches of XPS Rigid Insulation Board
- INTERIOR BUILDING SPECS:
- Interior Walls – Interior outside walls and ceilings are covered in 5/8 Shiplap, 1/4 cedar or 1/2 or 3/4 inch Plywood
Flooring – Lifeproof Vinyl Plank Flooring on main floor+ carpet in loft
- MECHANICAL BUILDING SPECS:
- RV water hookup
50 Amp Electrical RV hookup
20 Gal. Rheem Elec. Water Heater
LED lights throughout + 2 exterior outlets
Both a Hot & Cold water spigots on the outside of home
Water/Waste Pipes incomplete ***TBD by Owner if they are on Septic System or want plumbed as RV setup***
- KITCHEN FEATURES:
- Appliances: Whirlpool 11.0 cu ft Refrigerator, LG 1.5 Neochef Microwave , Breville Smart Oven Pro Convection Toaster Oven, Garbage Disposal
Kitchen Features – Quartz Countertop and Butcher Block. 21″ x 18″ Stainless Steel Undermount Sink
TV – 40 inch TCL TV with Wifi – Roku, Netflix, Apps already loaded
- BEDROOM FEATURES:
- Bedroom 1 – Main Floor Master with sliding french privacy door, 60″ sliding door to exterior, ceiling fan, 20 in closet. Fit for a “Queen” mattress
Bedroom 2 – 10 ft loft fits full sized mattress. 3 awning windows for ventilation + plush carpet for comfort
Bedroom 3 – Living Room couch folds down to sleep 2
- BATHROOM SPECS:
- 32″ acrylic shower enclosure (3 Piece)
RV Toilet (Can switch out for composting)
- Kiwi Tiny House Vacation Built By Baluchon
- Justin and Allison’s K2 Tiny Idahome
- Mother & Son’s Mitchcraft THOW with Mountain Views!
Our big thanks to Aspire Tiny Homes for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 1249 sq. ft. “Courtyard House”: See the Floorplan! - November 29, 2021
- Tree House Around a 400-Year-Old Oak Tree (w/ HOT TUB) - November 29, 2021
- Mønhuset H-Shaped 1087 sq. ft. Farmhouse - November 27, 2021