It’s always lovely to see an old building get a new life, and still retain hints of its former days. That’s just what you get walking into the lovely tin-clad Chapel at Walcot Hall.
While the interior no longer features pews or a pulpit, you’ll find an organ and lovely arched windows, reclaimed barn wood, and Victorian furniture reminiscent of the church’s glory days. Now it has all the modern amenities you want from a holiday cottage, including a full kitchen, bathroom with a soaking tub, and two queen-sized bedrooms on the second floor.
You’ll take a fairytale spiral staircase into the old choir loft and find two bedrooms separated by a bridge. Come as a couple, or bring the whole family! Book your stay at QuirkAccom.com.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Spend the Night in an Old Church in England!
Walk through the arched red doors into the main living area.
Inside you’ll find the organ, dining table, and plenty of seating.
The magical spiral staircase takes you to the bedrooms
Ethereal curtains flow from the ceiling…
And arched windows remind you this was once a chapel.
Look at that deep tub! Great for a soak.
The tin siding gives this such charm.
No matter the season, this is sure to be a special stay!
- Up to 4 guests
- Victorian flat-pack tin chapel
- Featured on ‘George Clarke’s Amazing Spaces’
- Dramatic front door
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Reclaimed wood floors and walls
- Kitchen with Rayburn, gas cooker, wood burner, fridge, TV and DVD player
- Downstairs bathroom with deep bathtub and shower
- Bathroom forest views
- Spiral staircase
- Two double bedrooms separated by bridge
- Central heating
- 512 Sq. Ft. Cottage Dwell Guest House in the City by Kanga Room Systems
- Tegan’s Scottish Cottage Renovation in the Rural Countryside
- The Snoozy-Owl Pod: Perfect Cottage Getaway
Our big thanks to QuirkAccom for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Navajo Family Shares Ancestral Earthen Homes on Airbnb - August 2, 2021
- Asha’s Quaint Cottage Van in Australia - August 1, 2021
- Airbnb Village w/ Treehouse Yurt, Alpacas, Woodstock & More - August 1, 2021