This is the Brandy Bus Cottage in Nairobi, Kenya. It’s a double decker bus converted into a two-story tiny home that sleeps up to six people.
The bus cottage sits permanently in a garden with diverse birdlife. It’s also near a Giraffe Center, Karen Blixen Museum, and the Daphne Sheldricks Elephant Orphanage.
Don’t miss other awesome stays like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more interesting tiny homes like this!
The Brandy Bus Double Decker Cottage
This is the first level of the bus, even though the ceiling seems to say otherwise.
You can see the staircase below for confirmation.
The bottom level of the bus can sleep two people via the sofa beds.
They look quite comfy actually!
This is also the kitchenette and cafe space.
How about we head upstairs?
A larger bed awaits up here.
And there’s another one, too.
There are two ‘bedrooms’ upstairs.
Have you ever been inside of a double decker bus before?
A nice spot to make your coffee and tea.
A kitchenette in a double decker bus.
This is the nature-inspired shower. Can you figure out in what part of the bus it’s located?
And the rest of the bathroom.
Surrounded by nature and birdlife.
This is what the bus looked like before the renovations.
Now it’s quite the retreat.
Do you like double decker buses like this?
If you know anyone else that does why not show them this one!
The mature trees shading the bus.
Lovely outdoor space.
Outdoor space is so important, especially when living or just vacationing tiny.
- Double decker bus converted into a cottage in Kenya
- Set in a mature garden
- Near Giraffe Center, Karen Blixen Museum, and Daphne Sheldricks Elephant Orphanage
- Also near two airports
- Restaurants and bars nearby
- Outdoor living space
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor fireplace
- Full size bathroom right on the bus
- Two double beds upstairs
- Two small single beds downstairs (sofas)
- 5 dogs on the property
- 400+ reviews on Airbnb
- Incredible Double Decker Bus Cottage For Sale!
- The Olive Bus, A Double Decker Bus Cottage in England
- 1980 Bristol Double Decker Bus
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Multi-functional ProMaster Conversion by Challenger Vans - May 23, 2022
- 58-ft. Turkey Run Tiny House by Movable Roots at Black Prong Equestrian Village - May 21, 2022
- Off-Grid, Mushroom Cabin with Green Roof - May 13, 2022