Have you ever thought about getting rid of your car and maybe using your bicycle to get around?
If you have, you probably haven’t gone through with it because:
- You’ve got to carry stuff around
- The places you travel to are too far
- The weather would beat you up
- You don’t think you’re in good enough shape
Today I’m showing you this awesome utility bike that’s made by Yuba. It can carry up to 400 pounds of stuff! That’s right, people have hauled/moved washing machines with these bad boys.
So you can bet this is a real replacement for your car–it’s not your ordinary bicycle.
If you can, watch this video to see just a few of the crazy things this bike can do: And you thought you needed a car for that!
And it gets better, I’ll show you on the next few paragraphs . . .
You can choose to have electric power! So you can use that when you’re hauling a little too much or when your destination is just a little too far.
I just had to share this bicycle with you guys because I believe simple innovations like this one are what’s going to help people adjust to a different lifestyle that’s going to . . .
- Help you get healthier and fit
- Save you thousands every year
- Save the environment from more pollution
The range with electric power is 15-25 miles and the top speed is 20-23 mph.
If you’re seriously interested in improving your life by using a bicycle as your main mode of transportation so that you can be healthier, more fit and have more money in your bank account then get Tammy Strobel’s book, Simply Car-Free! The book’s guaranteed to help you.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny House Village in Albuquerque - February 27, 2021
- 400-sq.-ft. Foothills Tiny House - February 23, 2021
- Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Weekender Camper by Voyager Conversions - February 23, 2021