Outside, you’ll notice a fun geometric look because of a mixture of vertical and horizontal wooden siding. Off the front of the home is a small covered patio area.
When you go inside, you’ll find beautiful pine walls and floors. In the kitchen, there’s a metal countertop with two stove top burners and a stainless steel sink. The loft area is completely paneled in pine and has wooden shelving units to separate it from the main living area. You can get the full tour by watching the video below.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
The Appalachia Tiny Home on Wheels in France
Video: Teeny Tiny House in France
Please learn more using the resources below. Thank you!
- Tiny House Giant Journey YouTube Channel
- Tiny House Giant Journey (original story)
- La Tiny House (builder)
You can share this Tiny House with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this Tiny House you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Remodeled Spaceship Cabin on 28 Acres - January 18, 2022
- Romantic Clear-Roof Cabin with Chandelier & Swing Bed - January 17, 2022
- Airstream to 800 Sq. Ft. 1953 Bungalow Life - January 17, 2022