Suzanne couldn’t resist purchasing this amazing forest house designed by famous Pacific North West designer SunRay Kelley. For eight years, she lived by herself on this ferry-access-only island, enjoying her deep Japanese-style soaking tub and sleeping in the tower bedroom.
Now she rents out the gorgeous spot on Airbnb — and it is almost always booked solid! You can see why in the video below. The arched windows, skylight bubbles, and amazing craftsmanship make this a truly magical spot. And the location doesn’t hurt either!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
She Lived Here for 8 Years Before Offering It To Others
Each pod has a bubble with sky views.
There’s a deep Japanese-style soaking tub in this pod. Every door is handmade.
Up in the tower sits this cozy twin bed surrounded by forest views.
VIDEO: She lived in a fairytale house on an island
- Book a Stay | Orcas Island Forest House
- She lived alone in a fairytale house on an island! Watch and subscribe on Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Acorn Tree House w/ Rainfall Shower & Outdoor Tub
- Sleek & Modern Pinochueco Tree House
- Hansel Creek Tree Cottage on 150 Acres
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their DIY Volkswagen T4 Conversion w/ Boho Flair - October 2, 2022
- Scandinavian-Inspired Tiny House with a Sauna in Ohio - October 1, 2022
- Tattoo Artist’s Epic Raised-Roof Rig - September 30, 2022