This is a studio cabin vacation in the California Redwoods.
The location is near Silicon Valley and San Francisco. What do you think?
Don’t miss other cool tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Studio-Style Modern Tiny Cabin in the Redwoods
The double french doors open right up to nature, specifically, a forest of redwoods and ferns.
Just look at all of those windows! Even with the doors shut, there is so much nature to experience from inside. Doesn’t this make you just want to move into the woods somewhere?
And look at that outdoor setup!
Inside it’s really simple and ultra-compact. Almost like a modern-day Thoreau cabin (with more amenities).
And yes, in this tiny little cabin, you do get a kitchenette.
Thug Kitchen… That sounds like a sort of interesting recipe book.
What an incredible little cabin… How would you use this space if you had one of these on your own property?
Wouldn’t it be cool to have two units like this combined by a deck? One unit can be your tiny house, and the other could be your office. Or whatever you might need.
One unit could also be a kitchen and living area, while the other one is the bedroom and bath.
Wow, look at the size of that redwood tree!
It looks so magical, doesn’t it?
Nothing like nature, sunlight, these ferns, and the ancient redwood trees to bring us back to our roots.
- Kanga Cabin
- Studio style
- Two tiny cabins
- Combining deck
- Surrounded by redwoods, ferns
- Hot tub
- No bathroom or outhouse, but there’s access to a bathroom in the main house on the property, with private entrance, it’s a 40 foot walk
- San Francisco Bay Area, an hour from San Francisco, 30 minutes to Stanford and Silicon Valley, 20 minutes from the California coast
Your cozy, romantic and peaceful bedroom cottage is a recently designed and built private stand-alone studio cottage deep in the heart of the California coastal redwoods.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roberta’s Small Cottage In Costa Rica - September 21, 2021
- Roberta’s Tiny Cabina in Costa Rica And How It Was Built - September 21, 2021
- Her Modern Health And Fitness Tiny House - September 19, 2021