Stefanie is one amazing woman! She has traveled to 28 countries, and now has a vardo wagon she built all by herself that she’s towing around the United States.
When COVID put her out of work, she wanted something to do with her extra time: And she didn’t disappoint! With a $15,000 budget, she managed to build an absolutely stunning off-grid wagon she calls, “Misty.” You’ll love “meeting” Stefanie in her video tour with Jenna of Tiny House Giant Journey. What an amazing woman!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Misty: An Amazing Off-Grid Tiny Wagon
Her swing is the perfect place to relax.
She did her own epoxy-pour table and countertops.
LED twinkle lights are powered by little solar panels.
VIDEO: She built THIS during COVID lockdown?!
- Vardo-Style 26ft Pioneer Tiny House for Ella
- The French Vardo Tiny House: Built for Glamping
- 50-sq.-ft. Curvy Roof Micro Cottage with a Bathroom
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Special Ed Teacher’s 43-Foot Nomad Tiny House - November 30, 2021
- This 1249-sq.-ft. Courtyard House Has Tiny House Design Features - November 29, 2021
- Tree House Around a 400-Year-Old Oak Tree (w/ HOT TUB) - November 29, 2021