Robert was living in Oregon, hunting, fishing, hiking, and chasing his dreams of working at a local restaurant he admired. He had finally made it — he got the job! — when a drunk driver pinned Robert between the vehicle and a tree and Robert lost his leg. For a long time, Robert felt aimless, until he found himself throwing a bed in the back of his utility trailer and spending a few weeks camping.
That was the beginning of Robert’s journey to his nomadic lifestyle. He eventually got a second, larger cargo trailer and made it into his home sweet home. He loves the desert in particular and has made his cargo trailer house meet his needs.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Awning, Solar Power, and Cook’s Kitchen!
I love the green and light wood tones he chose.
His elevator bed sits on top of the bench seating.
VIDEO: Beautiful DIY Cargo Trailer Tiny House w/ Elevator Bed
- Finally made it to his dream career
- A drunk driver hit him, pinning his leg against a tree
- For a few years, he was feeling despair/aimless
- Eventually traveled in his cargo trailer, loved it!
- Second conversion, mostly DIY
- Did all the carpentry
- Bench seating
- Elevator bed
- Cassette toilet
- Butcher block countertops
- Deep sink
- Hanging closet
- RV-style refrigerator
- Screen doors in the back.
- Enjoying Wheelchair-Accessible VAN Life!
- Paralympian Kayaker’s DIY Truck Camper
- Rapper’s Cargo Trailer Tiny House with Velvet Couch and Chandelier
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses