Sophie is just about as cool as they get. Not only did she climb Mt. Everest in 2019, she now travels solo while working full-time in her awesome van named Sage.
She happened upon the van on Craigslist and after getting decent vibes from the seller, wired $1k to have him hold it for her (not necessarily recommended by us but, hey, it worked out!). The interior has all kinds of special knickknacks she has found on her travels, including an awesome collection of feathers.
You can see her full tour where she talks about the safety/risks of being a woman on the road below, and follow her on Instagram here.
Don’t miss other van conversions for sale like this, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Sophie and Her Van Sage: Solo Female Travel
These prayer flags were part of her Everest climb.
Watch the video to find out what the box behind her is for.
She has some pretty groovy bedding!
VIDEO: Solo Female Van Life Living & Working On The Road
- Her insta – https://www.instagram.com/sophiehilaire/
- Tiny Home Tours on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkdz464gyP8
- Solo Female Travelling New Zealand in Her Truck Home
- Solo Female Travel in the Janbulance! Jana & Her Cat in Their DIY Ambulance Conversion
- Solo Female and Her Adventure Cat: Sprinter Van Life
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Tiny Cabin Wanderer: From ‘Big House’ to Tiny Life - October 18, 2021
- North Carolina Treehouse on a Vegetarian Retreat Center - October 17, 2021
- Eco-Friendly Moon Lodge Yurt w/ Milky Way Views - October 16, 2021