Ellie was working day and night in DC, wishing and waiting for the day she could travel again. She grew up overseas and couldn’t help but feel that wanderlust.
After five years of saving and a couple months building out her 2005 Sprinter, she and her cat, Moose, hit the road. Moose is the coolest cat because he goes kayaking and hiking with Ellie! While she occasionally misses the conveniences of city life, she wouldn’t trade them for the freedom she has!
Plus, she lives in a stunning van complete with live-edge countertops and an L-shaped kitchen. Don’t miss Tiny Home Tour’s video interview with Ellie (and Moose) below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Life on the Road with Moose The Adventure Cat
Home sweet home for Ellie!
Loving the glow from her skylight.
Yep, the bed is pretty comfortable.
VIDEO: Her DIY Sprinter Van Tour
- L-shaped kitchen
- Live edge counter tops
- Metal backsplash
- Propane 2-burner cooktop
- Cooler-style refrigerator/freezer
- Outdoor shower with hot water
- He Sold His House To Chase VanLife with His Dogs
- Full-Time Stealthy Living in Tuscan-Inspired Van
- They Bought A House, and Then Turned to VanLife
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- MyKabin Cascade Traditional Model: 340 Sq. Ft. - May 9, 2021
- 271-sq.-ft. Porto Model by Polish Tiny House Builder - May 8, 2021
- Dave’s Milk Barn Cabin In High Falls, New York - May 8, 2021