This company’s located in the UK and specializes in garden and backyard structures for living, gardening, offices, studios, artists and editors.
They have a self assembly process available where they deliver everything you need including a set of instructions. No special skills are required to put these together, you’ll just need two people who can follow the manual.
These huts start at around $10,000 USD.
- Built using timber from certified sustainable sources
- High quality doors and windows
- Fully insulated
- 8 standard sizes available
- Pressure treated exterior
The following two tabs change content below.
Alex is a contributor and editor for TinyHouseTalk.com and the always free Tiny House Newsletter. He has a passion for exploring and sharing tiny homes (from yurts and RVs to tiny cabins and cottages) and inspiring simple living stories. We invite you to send in your story and tiny home photos too so we can re-share and inspire others towards a simple life too. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023
This is truly adorable looking – I'd love to see inside. But $10,000 for this kit seems pretty steep! I guess the people in the UK are pretty well off!