All it took was a serendipitous six-hour bus ride to change Molli’s life forever. But I won’t spoil the awesome story of how she came to possess this former 70s party boat she has called home for the past six years.
The boat doesn’t sail, but it sits happily in the marina where Molli has a wonderful community of fellow boat-dwellers. She has done a huge overhaul of the interior, which includes a lovely bedroom, kitchen with a super retro 1950s oven, and even a giant bookcase for her library.
Personally I adore her boat garden, complete with tomatoes, herbs, cucumbers, eggplant and more!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
You’ll Never Guess How She Got This Houseboat
She lives on her boat with a precious dog, Odie!
Her main indoor living area. Complete with “ship”lap.
VIDEO: Woman & Her House Boat Tiny House
- Family of 6 Traveling the World in Their 28 Ft. Sailboat (with NO engine)!
- Navy Serviceman And His Epic Boat Home
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- David’s 14×16 Bama Hideaway Cottage Reno - December 6, 2021
- Cottages on Vaughn: Half-Acre Pocket Neighborhood with Tiny Homes - December 6, 2021
- JP taking Chance in his 1995 Sportsmobile Van Conversion - December 5, 2021