Christine Plum (@plum_construction) sold her Houston home and put all her equity into buying a small home in Galveston, Texas and fixing it up. She did all the work herself, and turned it into a vacation rental she later sold.
But after remodeling, she got into designing and building homes from the ground up! She’s now on her fourth tiny house project after completing and selling three beautiful homes under 1,000 square feet.
This home was the first one she built, doing all the interior work herself. It’s called the “Tiny Gem” and is an Airbnb rental now. At 400 square feet, it includes a downstairs bedroom as well as a loft bedroom for kids.
Want a Plum Tiny House? Contact Christine here! Enjoy the photo tour…
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Christine’s Tiny Gem: Plum Construction
Main living area with a unicycle side table!
Comfortable couch in the living room.
Ladder takes you up to the kids’ room.
One door to bathroom; the other to kitchen.
This breakfast nook is the perfect place for family meals!
Galley kitchen with butcher block counters.
Love the tile wall!
The appliances are all on the other side of the kitchen.
Easily all you need to cook on vacation!
Sleek, tiny bathroom with mirrored vanity.
Master bedroom with door out the back.
Floor-to-ceiling closets and a little built-in seat.
Up in the kids’ loft with two twin beds.
The fence adds adequate privacy during your stay.
- Beach towels, umbrella, beach blanket, snorkeling gear
- Washer & dryer
- Air conditioning
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- A table or desk with space for a laptop and a chair that’s comfortable to work in
- Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Breakfast nook
- Kitchen with stove/oven & refrigerator
- Dishwasher; Dishes and silverware
- Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Coffee maker
- BBQ grill on patio
- Fenced-in backyard
- Kanga 16×40 Cottage Cabin with Modern Farmhouse Feel
- 12×16 Shed Turned Tiny House: Part-Time Tiny Living in Alaska
- Shotgun Tiny House on a Foundation by Willowbee Tiny Homes
Our big thanks to Christine for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tatoo Artist’s Epic Raised-Roof Rig - September 30, 2022
- Financially Free in Their Van Conversion with a Wet Bath - September 30, 2022
- Hands-On Tiny House Building Workshop Nashville Oct. 15 & 16 - September 30, 2022