I’ve always thought about going completely car-free and I guess I’m not really sure what’s stopping me. But I got a message from a friend about Tammy’s new ebook, Simply Car-Free.
I read through the introduction and so far it’s great–easy to read and really helpful tips. I’m going to order my own copy and read the rest tonight. I’ll follow up with a review.
I’m especially excited about these topics…
- Maintenance and Upkeep
- Finding Inexpensive Parts and Labor
- Car-Free Grocery Shopping
- 3 Bike Buying Tips
But there’s much more than just that. Simply Car-Free is a comprehensive guide to living without a car.
Riding a bicycle for daily transportation offers numerous benefits…
- saves money
- improves health
- reduces stress
- reduces air pollution
And these are just a few of the benefits of using a bicycle instead of a car, truck or SUV.
So what about you? What do you think about going car-free and using a bicycle as your main form of transportation?
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 22-ft. Verve Tiny House Built For Mother-in-Law - September 23, 2021
- Tru Form Tiny Builds Park Model Tiny House For Dillon Beach Resort - September 22, 2021
- Roberta’s Small Cottage In Costa Rica - September 21, 2021