This is a shuttle-bus turned into an off-grid motor-cabin. And guess what? It’s available for $54,500 as I write this via Van Life Trader out of Denver, Colorado. The sellers used it as a mobile ski cabin while in Colorado, but they’re moving to Europe, so this love-shack needs new ownership.
According to the listing, it was converted from shuttle bus to cabin back in 2018. It’s a 1994 Ford E-350 with 81,000 miles, 2WD, automatic, with a diesel engine. There are two seatbelts and it’s designed to sleep two. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting vans and tiny homes kind of like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Turned This Shuttle Bus Into A Tiny House With An Incredible Interior
But now they’re moving to Europe, so the bus needs new owners!
It powered by Ford’s legendary 7.3L diesel and it has only 81,000 miles on it. Sort of a baby for an engine like this!
That’s one super cozy shuttle bus!
The current owners used the bus as a mobile ski cabin! They would get to have a short trip home to a hot shower. How cool is that?
If you owned this bus, or a bus like this, where would you take it? What would you do with it?
Would you use it all year, or just part of the year?
It even has an awning.
And look at this door! It’s like a gull wing.
Life on the road in a spacious shuttle bus turned cabin. What do you think?
We are moving to Europe, so must unfortunately sell our labor of love. This bus has driven all of Colorado over some of the highest passes. We’ve completed all 54 14ers while camping in our bus in comfort with a hot shower after! We’ve been on over 40 ski trips, thru blizzards, camped at -10F, multiple mountain bike trips to Moab, Fruita, Angel Fire, and so much more. The bus comes with all dishes, linens, and everything you need to start camping/living immediately.
- Denver, CO
- Converted in 2018 by Kevin Sweeney / Colorado Food Trucks
- 1994 Ford E-350
- 81,000 miles
- Automatic with 7.3L Diesel
- The owners used the bus for skiing all over Colorado
- It’s had lots of work to it including new radiator, power steering pump, and much more. All those details are here.
What do you think?
- Listing at Van Life Trader – 1994 Ford E-350 Shuttle Bus to Off-Grid Motorhome Conversion – $54,500 – Denver, CO
- Follow for more like this @vanlifetrader on Instagram | More vans like this for sale at Van Life Trader
Our big thanks to Van Life Trader for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Heirloom-X Tiny House With Split Bathroom - July 9, 2020
- The eXpanse 300-sq.-ft. Tiny House with Real Bedroom - July 9, 2020
- Dual Loft Theater Tiny House by Tiny Heirloom (For Sale) - July 8, 2020