This is the Ship Shak tiny house. It’s a 20-ft. shipping container turned into a studio tiny cabin in North Carolina!
And you can actually book a stay here yourself if you want to. It’s available via Kyle on Airbnb out of Bryson City, North Carolina. What do you think?
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Shipping Container Tiny Cabin In North Carolina
The shipping container cabin is laid out like a studio or a little hotel room.
Comfortable queen bed in the main floor.
View of the river from bed. Nice!
The kitchenette with tall cabinets.
Through the door to the bathroom.
French door with view of the river.
What do you think so far of this shipping container turned riverview tiny house?
There’s plenty of covered outdoor space, too.
And even more space to enjoy the outdoors.
Would you consider staying here and maybe even building your own container cabin someday?
- 20′ shipping container
- Studio tiny house
- View of the Tuckasegee river
- Downtown Bryson City less than one mile away
- Entrance to Great Smokies National Park minutes away
- Great Smoky Mountains Railroad passes by twice daily
- Comfortable queen bed
- Flat screen tv
- Spacious bathroom
- Bryson City, NC
- Bamboo Hideaway Shipping Container Vacation in Austin
- $10k Shipping Container Tiny House Project
- Stay at The Lily Pad Shipping Container Cabin in Ohio!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Shipping Containers | Tiny House Vacation | Vacation
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023
Very well thought out and nicely done. Great view of the river is the icing on the cake.
Wow! I can’t imagine beig able to live along a river. It would be so cool! I love this place with it’s simple, efficient design, and there is even a way to cook outside. I would probably sit by that river all day just taking it in. This is lovely!
I never gave much thought to living in a shipping container but this one is very doable for one person. Just need to add some storage. Back to basics is all we really need. (:>))