How would it feel to have all your credit cards, student loans AND home paid off? Ask Shana! She sold her car and got a second job so she could make her debt-free tiny house life a reality. Now she and her two dogs live happily in a Tiny House Community in Durango, Colorado.
She had her home built by Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses, and spent $50,000 on the build. While the 103.5 square-foot space is tight, it has everything she wanted including hidden appliances, a wood-burning stove, and a custom couch for her and her pups. Allison at Tiny Home Tours did a fantastic video tour with Shana, so be sure to check that out!
Don’t miss other inspiring stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
She Sold Her Car & Has Zero Debt in Her Micro Tiny House!
She says her home was designed as much for dogs as for herself.
She designed the home while teaching in Vienna.
The home cost her about $50,000 to have built.
There’s a convection oven and fridge hiding under that counter!
Video: Her 103 SqFt Dream Tiny House – Living Debt-Free
- 103.5 square feet
- Tiny wood stove
- Storage couch custom-made to her size
- Insulated doggie door
- Designed & built by Rocky Mountain Tiny Homes
- Apartment-size fridge/freezer behind cabinet door
- Hidden convection oven
- Hanging closet and shoe storage
- Tankless hot water heater
- Flush toilet
- Shower stall
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Builder: Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses
- Tiny Home Tours YouTube Channel
Our big thanks to Allison and the Tiny Home Tours YouTube Channel for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Roaming Wilsons Give Up 40-Hour Workweeks for Skoolie Life - July 12, 2020
- 760 Blue Jay Sedona Park Model: $57K (+Lot Rent) - July 11, 2020
- Dane Has Moved Her Oregon Cottage Company THOW 4 Times! - July 11, 2020