This is Sarah’s 1997 Dodge Ram Converted Cargo Van that’s for sale.
It’s been updated with a removable bed and storage shelves, and there’s so much more you could do to make this a full-time home. Check out her listing on Craigslist.
Please enjoy, read more and re-share below!
Sarah’s 1997 Dodge Ram Converted Cargo Van
- Lots of potential
- Removable bed and shelves
- 1997 Dodge Ram B2500 cargo van
- 209,952 miles
- V8 engine – engine was replaced by the previous owner at 120,000 miles
- Transmission was replaced at 100,000 miles by previous owner
- RWD + snow chains included
- Marine battery mounted under the van provides power for lights, outlets, speakers – it is charged off the alternator when the van is running.
- LED light strips around interior of van
- Insulated with Reflectix wrap and covered with Luan wood paneling
- Surround sound speakers with new stereo head
- Bed platform – completely removable
- Shelves – fold out shelf on side door is great for cooking
- Comes with shades for all the windows
- Yakima roof rack
- Usb + 12V outlets run off the house battery
- Comes with 12V cooler
- $3995 OBO
- Drove this thing across the country twice this past year and lived out of it for months on end and it rocks!
- Photos from the conversion process available upon request
Our big thanks to Sarah for sharing!
You can share this converted cargo van with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this van conversion you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Cargo Trailers Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 24-ft. Modern Tiny House Collaboration - June 25, 2022
- Paralympian Kayaker’s DIY Truck Camper - June 24, 2022
- Founders of Skoolie Swarm and their Big Blue Hauler - June 24, 2022