This is a rural central Wisconsin Tiny House Lot for Rent.
Robin is welcoming a THOW that’s willing to go off-grid on his land:
I have wooded land on a lake in central Wisconsin and a nice wooded 1/2 acre spot for someone to place their THOW. Rural, no power or water so would be an “off grid” opportunity. Very low rent to help an enthusiast.
More details below!
Rural Central Wisconsin Tiny House Lot For Rent
- Lake is great for kayaking and is quiet and a no-wake lake
- Beside a no wake lake
- Only one mile off the highway
- Lots of wildlife including woodpeckers, Sandhill cranes, Bald Eagles
- Ninety minutes north of Madison
- Thirty minutes south of Stephens point
- Wooded area ideal for a THOW
- Adults only
- If you have a tiny house on wheels and no land, this might be good starting point for you. No power, water or sewer on the site, so you need a composting toilet and off grid systems.
- Contact Robin using the form below!
Our big thanks to Robin for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Lots/Parking Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Special Ed Teacher’s 43-Foot Nomad Tiny House - November 30, 2021
- This 1249-sq.-ft. Courtyard House Has Tiny House Design Features - November 29, 2021
- Tree House Around a 400-Year-Old Oak Tree (w/ HOT TUB) - November 29, 2021