Karissa has been working remotely for four years, so when she sold her new car, she was able to purchase her Dodge Promaster van and hit the road just like she’d always dreamed!
With the help of a friend, she outfitted the interior with a hand-painted mural, kitchenette with IKEA cabinets, and plenty of room for all her surfboards. She chose a smaller van to make it easy to park anywhere, and says for one person (and her two large dogs), it’s just the right fit.
As long as she has wifi, she can keep up this lifestyle while it fits her, and it’s a real dream come true! Make sure to watch the full video tour with Tiny Home Tours below, and follow Karissa on Instagram.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Woman and Her Two Dogs Surfing the Coasts: Van Life
Her garage has good storage for her mountain bike and more.
She lives with her two lovely dogs.
And yes, she snuck a toilet in there!
VIDEO: Her Custom Dodge Promaster Camper Van Conversion
- Sneaky hidden toilet
- Fits in any parking place
- Special racks for her surfboards
- Two-burner propane stove
- Travels with her two dogs
- Works remotely from her van
- Hand-painted mountain mural
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van
- Windersurfer’s Van Conversion Tiny Home
- You’ve Heard About Van Life: How About A Helicopter Stay?
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Almont 2.0: No-Loft THOW by Homestead Tiny House Co. - April 22, 2021
- Dome-anooga: A Monolithic Dome Home w/ Murphy Bed in Chattanooga - April 22, 2021
- Tiny Yurt In The Woods On Six Acres In Vermont - April 22, 2021