Earlier I introduced you to Graham Wales’ Inaugural tiny house and his new company East Coast Tiny Homes. (Update: East Coast Tiny Homes is no longer in business).
His mission is to custom design and build the perfectly suited micro home for his clients on an individual basis.
To kick things off he has already designed and built his first micro cabin on an 8’x20′ trailer (see below).
Ready to Live in Tiny House for Sale
See and learn more below:
Move In Ready Tiny Home For Sale
Also Comes With:
- 7.4 cu. ft. fridge
- 2 cu. ft. washer/dryer combo
- 18″ dishwasher
- 2 burner cooktop
- Countertop oven
- LG split air conditioner and heater
- Tankless on-demand water heater
- LED lights throughout
- Vinyl cedar siding
- Two skylights
- 8’x9′ sleeping loft (fits a king bed)
- Bamboo flooring
- Symmetrical windows to generate cross-breeze through home
- Two closets
- Storage Loft
- Under couch storage
- Lots of drawers and cabinets in kitchen
- Drop down shelves from ceiling
- Pull out countertops
- 2’x3′ RV sized bathtub
- Normal flush toilet
- External storage area
Video (See More)
If you enjoyed this ready to live in micro home for sale you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!