This is Raw Design Creative’s Homestead Tiny House on Wheels — with two folding decks!
This build includes one of the most interesting bed/living/loft situations I’ve seen. On the ground floor you have a queen bed, and then above it sits a lounge area which features a couch that doubles as a twin guest bed. There’s even another storage loft over the bathroom. Take the video tour! Great news — it’s for sale.
Contact information below!
Raw Design Creative’s Homestead Tiny House on Wheels
Video: Raw Design Creative – The Homestead Tiny House on Wheels
- 20′ Length , 8′ 6″ Width
- 13′ 2″ Height
- 210 square feet
- 10′ Ceiling height
- 48 square foot Draw Bridge Back Deck
- 20 square foot Entry Deck Deck
- Full kitchen (30in sink, gas range, refrigerator/freezer, ample cabinet storage)
- Full bath (36in shower, vanity, elongated toilet, linen storage)
- Clothing wardrobe
- 40 sq ft lounge with bar and chair
- 25 sq ft cantilever with twin size sofa/spare bed
- Queen size bed bedroom with ample storage for effects/clothing and 19in tv w/DVD
- 39″ in TV in lounge
- Washing machine
- Propane on demand water heater ans propane tank
- 3000watt generator
- Grid attach
- LED lighting
- Electric mini split air conditioner/heater
- Black/grey water separation
- Water collection gutters
Contact the Seller:
Our big thanks to Troy for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Tiny Cabin Wanderer: From ‘Big House’ to Tiny Life - October 18, 2021
- North Carolina Treehouse on a Vegetarian Retreat Center - October 17, 2021
- Eco-Friendly Moon Lodge Yurt w/ Milky Way Views - October 16, 2021