Confessions: I’m terrified of owls. That said, this owl treehouse is so nifty I had to show it to you! Each of the rooms is a big cylinder with
scary awesome owl eyes and owl accents!
It has a Master bedroom, kids’ room, and a dinette and mini kitchen (and bathroom). The coolest feature? There’s a slide to take you down from the treehouse and into the BBQ area, where you’ll find a sauna and hot tub! All of this, and you’re nestled in the peaceful woods. Now that’s a fun, quirky vacation!
You can book this treehouse (in Chorleywood, England) over at QuirkyAcom.com here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Owl Treehouse Cabin with a Slide
Here’s the slide to take you down!
Here’s the soft landing!
Owl eyes outside the Master Bedroom.
How fun is this circular room?
Here’s the kids’ area (and more owl eyes).
Dinette with forest views.
Here are benches in the BBQ area.
Hot tub, sauna, and spiral staircase into the owl!
- All circular rooms
- Master bedroom (with king size bed)
- Children’s room with 3 single beds
- Kitchen/dining area
- Microwave, toaster, fridge and kettle
- Slide goes from the treehouse to ground level!
- Below is the private sauna and hot bath
- BBQ area, benches and firepit
- The Chapel at Walcot Hall in England
- The Dugout: Hobbit-Inspired Cottage with Library Bath!
- The Snoozy-Owl Pod: Perfect Cottage Getaway
Our big thanks to QuirkyAccom for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Rolling with Ophelia: Couple’s Debt-Free Bus Life - January 25, 2022
- Nomad Settles Down to Tiny House Village in Austin - January 22, 2022
- Traditional ‘Trullo’ Home in Italy With Stone-Coned Roof! - January 22, 2022