Allison realizes it sounds cliche, but after a tough breakup she found herself wondering what to do next with her life. She didn’t have anything holding her down and had always wanted to start her own business, so that breakup launched her into a new van lifestyle!
She had a budget, though, and she stuck to it. Including the purchase of the van itself, she spent just $25K to create her tiny home on wheels. It’s decked out with everything needed to keep her cat safe and happy, as well, including a litter box and room for a cat stroller.
Enjoy the Tiny Home Tours interview below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Her Budget Van Build Has Her Ready For Anything
She’s very proud of the cabinets she built all by herself.
The rooftop deck is the perfect place to hang out with friends.
VIDEO: 25K Total DIY Van Build
- Whitney Quit Her Job to Live in a 1989 GMC Vandura
- Eris Finds Healing in Van Life
- IKEA-Style Van Kits You Can Build Yourself!
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- North Carolina Treehouse on a Vegetarian Retreat Center - October 17, 2021
- Eco-Friendly Moon Lodge Yurt w/ Milky Way Views - October 16, 2021
- Earthen Block Home Built for $50K From Local Earth! - October 15, 2021